Saturday, September 3, 2016

Let's go South




The surface, the high altitude and beneath my eyes were literally breath-taking!I set my  quick tour to this highly magnificent place the next day after I landed back to Philippines for my 2016 vacation. My long time friend, one of my closest actually together with her daughter cracked a joke to stole some of my precious hours. I was demanded to stay overnight on their place plus a remarkable picnic to one of Philippines' pride.

Tagaytay is one of most popular tourist destination in the country. The amazing views and cooler temperature draws attraction  and a temporary escape for locals from the city heat.






The southern and eastern portions of Tagaytay City are covered by hills and mountains which is generally forests and open grasslands. The city lies along Tagaytay Ridge, a ridgestretching about 32 kilometres (20 mi) from Mount Batulao in the west to Mount Sungay(now People's Park in the Sky) in the east with elevations averaging about 610 metres (2,000 ft) above sea level. Mount Sungay, in Tagaytay, is the highest point of the province of Cavite at 709 metres (2,326 ft).



The People's Park in the Sky also known as simply People's Park is a historical urban park in Tagaytay, Cavite, Philippines. The park was converted from an incomplete mansion, known as the Palace in the Sky built during the Marcos Era




We were able to locate the famous Picnic Groove which offers a variety of recreational activities. 

Randomly i just choose my first Horseback riding which was unexpectedly amusing. We spent  at most four hours before hopping to our next destination. My friend apparently, pregnant contentedly prepared our home made lunch and made picture taking.


It is always a blessing to set a foot on places you've never been to. This is what life is made for. Thank you heavens for the opportunity!




No comments:

Post a Comment